What will you learn in this training?
- Introduction to Salesforce CRM tool
- Salesforce editions and features
- Project life cycle
- Workflow and fields creation
- Validation rule for stock availability
- Creating New User and active/inactive freeze
- Login access to system admin
- Organization-wide sharing defaults
- Ways to do debugging, data validation and security
Who should take up this salesforce training course?
- System Administrators, Software Developers, Architects and Security Analysts
- Those aspiring for a Salesforce career
What are the prerequisites for taking up this course?
There are no specific prerequisites for this training course.
Why should you go for the Salesforce training course?
- The global CRM market is projected to reach US$48.4 billion in two years – Strategyr
- Salesforce leads the CRM market with a 19.7% of market share – Gartner
- A Salesforce Administrator in the United States can earn $82,000 – Indeed
Get a comprehensive training in Salesforce administration and security through edutech skills. Salesforce is the world’s favorite Customer Relationship Management tool and is being deployed by some of the world’s biggest companies. This training can help you get jobs in administration and security departments in major companies for very high pay scale.
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Overview of Salesforce, its Editions
- Home Page Customization
- User Management
- Apps Creation
- Core CRM objects Capabilities
- Declarative Customizations Boundaries
- Programmatic Customizations Use Cases
Quote Templates â€“ Preview, Create, and Activate
- Introduction to Quote Templates
- Quote record creation, its template, and quote PDF
Field Types and Salesforce Objects
- Field types overview
- Standard fields modification
- Creation of auto-number, formula, roll-up summary, lookup & master-detail, and checkbox fields
- Creation of number, currency, and percent fields
- Creation of geolocation, phone, and email fields
- Creation of date & time fields
- Creation of text and text area fields
- Creation of URL, encrypted fields, etc.
- Salesforce objects introduction
- Components, standard objects, and its modification
- External objects and creation of custom objects
Creation of Custom Buttons, Link units, and Actions
- Creation of buttons, links, and actions overview
- Creation of new records with actions
- Call logging with actions
- Record updating
- Creation of custom buttons and custom links, etc.
Salesforce Workflow, Schema Builder, and Process Builder
- Overview of visual workflow, schema builder, and process builder
- Creation of visual flow
- Modification of the existing workflows
- Creation of process
- Field creation in the schema builder
Validation and Workflow Rules
- Overview of validation rules, its creation
- Creation of formulas
- Creation of error messages
- Overview of workflow rules
- Creation of
- Workflow rule
- Field update
- Task assignment
- Email alert
Creation of Role Hierarchy
- Overview of the role hierarchy
- Permission Sets
- Enabling field history
- Assigning Roles to Users
Security Data Security Model
- Restricting logins
- Object access determination
- Record access configuration
- Creation of role hierarchy
- Record access exceptions
Salesforce User Profiles
- Profiles introduction
- Overview of standard profiles
- Page layouts assigning
- Custom app and its access
- Record type
- General user
- Standard object
- Custom object
- Password guidelines
- Session timeout, hours of log in, IP ranges
- Field-level security
- Access of Apex and Visualforce
Salesforce Reporting and Dashboards
- Reports introduction
- Report formats
- Creation of:
- Leads report
- Creating contacts
- Accounts report
- Opportunity report
- Scheduling report
- Campaign report
- Report formula
- Using report to add the leads to campaign
- Reports export to Excel
- Dashboards introduction
- Creation and refreshing dashboard
- Modifying columns
- Adding filter
- Adding reports
- Access management
- Dynamic dashboards configuration
- Report builder activation on profiles
Data Management in Salesforce
- Data management introduction
- Installation of data loader
- Mass delete
- Importing with data loader
- Exporting with data Loader
- Updating with data Loader
- Deleting with data Loader
- Addition of field to schema builder, etc.
- AppExchange Introduction and Overview
Deploying a Change Set
- Change Sets introduction and its Deployment
- Change Sets
- Eclipse IDE
User Interface in Salesforce
User Interface Introduction
- General Options
- Sidebar Options
- Calendar Options
- Name Settings
- Setup Options
UI component dynamic update
Server side controller
Creating server side controller in Apex, @Aura Enabled annotation, annotation to enable client and server-side access to controlled method, calling a server-side controller action from a client-side controller.
Hands on example of Server side controller
A real example of deploying Server side controller by pulling data from Opportunity object, creating Client side controller to invoke Server side controller and passing the returned value to components.
Describe the declarative customization options available for the Salesforce mobile application user interface.
- Describe the key milestones and considerations when managing the application lifecycle.
- Describe the differences between and considerations when using the various types of sandboxes.
- Describe the capabilities of and considerations when using change sets
- Describe the use cases of and considerations when using unmanaged packages
MVC Architecture of Salesforce
Introduction to Salesforce, understanding the MVC Architecture, overview of Salesforce Platform Developer I, the Visualforce MVC Model, defining Collections, Sets, declaring a Set and using in Operation, list method in Salesforce and understanding Map.
Salesforce Apex Data
Understanding the Salesforce Apex language, Apex Data Types, introduction to Apex Triggers, importance of Triggers, Trigger – before and after use cases, types of Triggers, the Trigger operations, understanding the Trigger context, writing Triggers, generating error messages, old and new Trigger.
The various scenarios in which Triggers can be fired, understanding Insert Trigger, Update Trigger, working with After Update & After Insert Trigger, relationship between Accounts, Contacts & Opportunities in Salesforce, updating account records, mapping account IDs, comparing Trigger.newmap and Trigger.oldmap.
Introduction to Wrapper Classes
Understanding Salesforce Wrapper Classes, various Class methods and data structures, properties of Wrapper Classes, the test classes in Salesforce, executing Apex Class.
Understanding Developer Console
Introduction to Salesforce Developer Console, IDE for creating, testing and debugging applications, checking and executing Salesforce Test Classes, making changes in Classes, working with Eclipse platform and Plugin, scheduling a custom-level class.
Understanding of Standard and Custom Controllers in Salesforce, the concepts and differences between the two, working with Standard Controller, validation rules and controller actions, building a Custom Controller, designing a new Visualforce Page and Account, HTML Tags in Salesforce, learning Apex programming.
Understanding Standard Controller
Deep dive into Standard Controllers, learning about Salesforce Objects – Standard and Custom Objects, creation of new Apex Page in accounts using programming, extending the controllers, understanding Debug and Apex Debug Log, the Apex:param Tag, Output Link and Apex:command Link, defining the Rendered Function
Exception Handling in Apex
Understanding how to handle error exceptions in coding, working with Standard & Custom Objects, setting up Master-Detail relationship, designing Custom Controller with coding, creating Wrappers, statement updating, understanding the Try and Catch function for exception handling in Apex.
Introducing Lightning Web Components (Self Paced)
The Lightning Web Components Model, Creating Lightning Web Components, Styling Components, Defining Component Properties, Handling DOM Events, Debugging Lightning Web Components, Working with Salesforce Data, Using Base Lightning Components, Raising and Handling Events, Advanced Communication Between Components.
Surfacing Lightning Web Components (Self Paced)
Building Lightning Pages with Components and App Builder, Building Components for Lightning, Experience Record Pages, Surfacing Lightning Web Components, Overriding Standard Actions, Defining a Lightning Application, Using Lightning in Visualforce Pages with Lightning Out.