Who should attend?
Anyone new to the role of Scrum Master or individuals who wants to understand the role and apply it in the SAFe organization. Such professionals may include:
- New or existing Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Agile Coach
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5 SM certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principals
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban and Extreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
What will you get?
- Training Satisfaction – Guaranteed
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® SSM understanding
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals
What will you learn?
Our SAFe® 5 Scrum Master virtual sessions will help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Discuss Lean-Agile leadership to help the team embrace SAFe core values
- Articulate and describe the Scrum in edutech skills
- Explore team facilitation skills for the team’s progress toward team goals
- Articulate and teach problem-solving techniques to the team for the relentless improvement
- Facilitates meetings and team learning events
- Present how Scrum Master supports the product owner to manage the backlog
- Explore how SAFe Scrum Master supports SAFe adoption
- Present SAFe Scrum Master responsibilities on the Agile Release train
- Illustrates team coordination with other teams
- Perform facilitation for preparation and readiness for ART events
- Present significance of supporting estimation activities
- Name – SAFe® 5 Scrum Master Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 Scrum Master course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (75%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Why should I go for SSMÂ®?
SSM® – SAFe® Scrum Master is a Scaled Agile credential. If you want to gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master at a SAFe enterprise-level and lead the successful Agile teams, then this course will be beneficial for you. Our expert team of Agile coaches will guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
What is the role of SAFe Scrum Master?
As a SAFe Scrum Master, You will learn team level events and large program level events that are needed in SAFe context like Scrum of Scrum, PI Planning, System Demo, Inspect and Adapt. You will work within and beyond scrum team roles like other teams Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineer, Product Management, System Architect, Business Owners, etc. You will facilitate teams in meeting Iteration (Sprint Goals) and PI Objectives. You will also facilitate team level and Program level events.
What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
There are no prerequisites for this course regardless of experience. However, the following requirements are recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
- Knowledge of Agile concepts and principles
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working awareness of software and hardware development processes
How do I get certified as a SAFe Scrum Master?
There are three steps involved in a SAFe Scrum Master certification process:
- Step 1: Attend the Leading SAFe course.
- Step 2: Attempt the SAFe Scrum Master online test by Scaled Agile.
- Step 3: Pass the test with a minimum score of 34 out of 45 questions answered correctly (75-per cent passing score).
When can I take the test?
You will be able to take the test immediately after the training session and the examination fee will be included in the course fee.
Is the certification fee included in my course fee?
Yes, the certification fee is also included in the cost of this course
Can I retake the test if I fail?
The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. After first attempts, you will be charged $50 for each additional attempt.
How difficult is the SAFeÂ® SM exam?
The SAFe® SM exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the SAFe® SM workbook, attempt the mock test available on our website, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Our Mock tests are available as a part of the program. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
Do you have sample questions for the SAFeÂ® Scrum Master exam?
Yes, we do have Mock Test papers with lots of sample questions
Can I ask for a refund if I canâ€™t attend the program?
Yes, in the current situation we are giving a 100% refund/rescheduling if you can’t attend the program because of any reason.
What if I feel this training was not right for me?
Let us know in 4 hours of starting the class, we will refund your full money