What will you learn?
Our SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager virtual sessions help you in achieving the following learning objectives i.e how to:
- Apply the Product Owner and Product Manager role in the organization.
- Classify Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories.
- Define and refine Program and Team backlogs.
- Determine and collaborate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work.
- Explain and represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning.
- Identify and execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value.
Following is the agenda for the SAFe® POPM training session:
- Becoming a Product Owner / Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager
SAFeÂ® POPM Course Prerequisites
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® POPM certification exam:
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
- Name – SAFe® 5 Product Owner / Product Manager Exam
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
How to get SAFeÂ® POPM certification?
The SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager virtual program will be delivered via a webinar platform (Zoom). Once you enrol, you will receive an email with session details.
- Attend all the live sessions.
- Prepare for the SAFe® POPM exam.
- Clear the exam in 2021.
- Give feedback about the SAFe® POPM course.
- Claim your certificate.
Who should attend?
This online live SAFe® POPM workshop will be beneficial for individuals who:
- Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Project or Product Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Product Line Managers or Delivery Manager
- Business Owners and Business Analysts
- Portfolio or Program Managers
What will you get?
- 2 Days / 16 hours of Live Virtual Training by the Certified Professional.
- Digital Workbook covering complete training topics.
- SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager PDF certificate.
- SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online.
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile.
- The Course Fee includes Scaled Agile Certification Examination Fee.
- Free mock test with enough questions for practising the real exam.
- Eligible to apply for 16 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other Certified SAFe Professionals.
- Certification is valid for 1 year, after that you need to pay a renewal fee: $100.
- Continuous learning and support to advance your SAFe® POPM understanding.
Is SAFeÂ® POPM certification online worth it?
This depends on your motive behind doing the SAFe® POPM certification course if you are exploring how to establish yourself as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a large enterprise/solution environment, this program is ideal for you. If your organization is already using SAFe then this is one of the best career investments.
In our observations, the following are the types of professionals who are more seen doing this program frequently.
- Product Owners who want to grow themselves as Product Manager.
- Scrum Product Owner looking for performing the same role in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Project Manager transitioning to the role of Product Manager.
- Scrum Master transitioning to the role of Product Owner / Product Manager.
How to pass a SAFeÂ® POPM exam?
To pass the SAFe® POPM exam, you should attend all the live sessions that would be an enriching experience to ensure that you have knowledge and understanding about the role of the Product Owner and Product Manager in the organization. We recommend you to have approx. 10 hours of self-study for better understanding. We suggest you complete the reading of theory before the session so that you can actively participate in all the activities and conversations. Our free mock test is available on the website which is specially designed as per the course requirement.
Our expert Agile coaches will guide you perfectly throughout the journey.
How difficult is the SAFeÂ® POPM exam?
The SAFe® POPM exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the SAFe® POPM workbook, attempt the mock test available on our website, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Our Mock tests are available as a part of the program. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
Do you have sample questions for the SAFeÂ® POPM exam?
Yes, we do have Mock Test papers with lots of sample questions.