Who Should Attend?
- Senior Project Managers/ Senior Consultants
- Program Managers /Projects Managers / Product Managers
- Team Leads /Tech Lead
- IT Head/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Enhance communication and collaboration across all projects
- Introduce Agile to your whole organization
- Become a top-earning SAFe® professional
- Grab more career opportunities
- Keep up with the fast-changing market trends
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5.1 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, business analysis, testing, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility, Evaluate SAFe an operating system for Business Agility and explore how SAFe Seven Core Competencies achieves Business Agility
- Becoming a Lean-Agile leader, Apply lean-agile mindset at Scale. Demonstrate how SAFe Principles enable business agility at scale
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility, forming cross-functional Agile Teams to support Build quality in, Organizing Agile Release Trains (ARTs) around the flow of value
- Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery Applying Customer Centricity with Design Thinking, Prioritizing the Program Backlog, Participating in PI Planning, Developing on Cadence; Releasing on Demand, Building a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with DevOps
- Exploring Lean Portfolio Management Defining the SAFe portfolio, connecting the portfolio to the Enterprise strategy, Maintaining the Portfolio Vision, Establishing portfolio flow, Funding Value Streams
- Leading the change Explore how to lead by example i.e. Authenticity, Emotional intelligence, Lifelong learning, Growing others, Decentralized decision-making and Identifying actions to take for leading the change
Day Wise Curriculum
- Introducing the SAFe 5.1 Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Name: SAFe® 5.1 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 i.e. 77% passing score
- Attend our SAFe Agilist Virtual Training with a SAFe Program Consultant (All our trainers are SAFe Program Consultants)
- Continue learning with our SAFe Agilist E-learning Program.
- Take the Online SAFe Agilist Certification exam within a month.
- Claim your Certification on Successful completion of the SA exam.
- In case of failure, you can retake the exam in 45 days or more after the previous exam.
Why should I go for SAFeÂ® Agilist?
SAFe Agilist ® (SA) is a Scaled Agile credential. If you are an executive, manager or agile change agent who is responsible for leading a Lean/Agile change initiative in your enterprise, by acquiring this certification you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
Will I get any PDUs after your training program?
Yes, the students will get 16 ‘Course or Training’ PDUs towards PMI’s PMP® / PMI-ACP® credential after the training program.Q. Do I need to take any test to become SA®?A. Yes, you have to pass the SAFe® Agilist (SA)Exam.
What are the prerequisites to attend training for this certification?
You must have 5 plus years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management along with Scrum Experience.
Do you provide training material for this certification?
You will get free access to the SAFe® Agilist E-learning Program. We provide a hard copy of the course.
Can I retake the test if I fail?
.In case of failure, you can retake the exam in 45 days or more at our expense
What is the cost of SAFeÂ® Agilist certification?
The cost of SAFe® Agilist training is approx 50k – 55k + Applicable taxes, as per the Scaled Agile guidelines. You will also get a one-year membership for the scaled agile community website.
Is the exam fee included in the Leading SAFe course?
.Yes, the exam fee i.e. 100 USD is included. Our experts will help you clear all the doubts so that you can crack the exam with ease. However, in case you don’t clear in the first attempt after giving your best which is rarest of the rare possibility, we will be there to pay a retake fee and guide you further in your journey..
How difficult is the Leading SAFeÂ® exam?
The Leading SAFe® exam is a little tricky to crack, but not difficult if you do better planning. We suggest you study the Leading SAFe® workbook, attempt the mock test available on our website, analyze the result of your practice tests by studying each question. Our Mock tests are available as a part of the program. Mock tests will help you prepare for the exam and identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can crack your exam easily.
Do you have sample questions for the Leading SAFeÂ® exam?
Yes, we do have Mock Test papers with lots of sample questions.
Can I ask for a refund if I canâ€™t attend the program?
Yes, in the current situation we are giving a 100% refund/rescheduling if you can’t attend the program because of any reason.
What if I feel this training was not right for me?
Let us know in 4 hours of starting the class, we will refund your full money.
What is Cancellation/Refund & reschedule policy for Leading SAFe certification?
- All the cancellation and reschedule requests must be notified over email.
- Requests received any time prior to class will get 100% refund. Within 7 working days.
- After first day if you’re unable to attend due to any emergency, we will reschedule your class for future.