What will you learn in this Node JS training course?
- Introduction to Node.js
- Filesystem and performing file operations
- Streams and events in Node.js
- HTTP and creating a simple HTTP Server using Node
- ExpressJS, its installation, routing, etc.
- ExpressJS and MongoDB
- Testing, testing frameworks, mocks, stubs, etc.
- REST API using Express and Mongoose
Who should take up this Node JS training course?
This Node.js online course is designed for professionals who want to familiarize themselves with Node.js to create highly scalable real-time applications, thereby becoming Application Developers. This Node.js training is meant for:
- Freshers who want to learn Web Development using Node.js
- Web Developers
- Testing Professionals
- Software Architects
- Project Managers, etc.
What are the prerequisites for taking up this Node JS training course?
Why should you take up this advanced Node.js training course?
The average salary of a Node.js Developer is US$114,438 in the United States and â‚¹612,000 in India – ZipRecruiter & PayScale
Edutech Skills Node.js certification training gives you hands-on experience in implementing Node.js skills in real-world projects. Therefore, you will be equipped with the necessary skills to get the best jobs in the Node.js domain.
What Node JS projects will you be working on?
You will be working on multiple Node.js projects that will help you assess your skills in real-world business scenarios. These projects will be carried out in the fields of e-commerce, banking, healthcare, etc.
ntroduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- Why Node.js?
- Node Modules
- Node Built-in packages.
- Creating your own package.
- Import your own Package.
- NPM (Node Package Manager)
- Local and Global Packages
- Install Node.js
- Run a simple Node.js Script
- Create a Node Module and use it in your code
- Search the NPM Repository to find a package and install it in your project
- Callback Hell
- Promise Chaining
- Async Await
- Demonstrate the use of callbacks, promises, and async-await
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous IO
- File Constants (__dirname and __filename)
- Synchronous File Operations
- Asynchronous File Operations
- FileSystem Watcher
- Write Node.js code to asynchronously perform file operations
- Write Node.js code to log to the console if a file changes in a directory
Streams and Events
- What are Streams in Node.js
- Reading and Writing Streams
- Understanding and using EventEmitter class
- Emitting Events
- Responding to events
- Read data from a file using Input Stream and display on screen.
- What is HTTP
- How Does HTTP Work?
- Standard HTTP response codes
- Node HTTP Module
- Processing Form Data
- Processing Query Strings from URL
- Sending Back response
- Create a simple HTTP Server using Node
- What is ExpressJS?
- Installing ExpressJS
- Creating a simple HTTPServer using ExpressJS
- Routing in Express
- Templating in Express
- Templating using JADE
- Create a simple ExpressJS Application with routes and templates
ExpressJS and MongoDB
- What is MongoDB
- MongoDB Advantages
- Mongoose ODM
- Creating Schemas and Models using mongoose
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB using Mongoose and Express
- Create a simple TodoList Application using ExpressJS and Mongoose
- What is Unit Testing?
- Why Unit Testing?
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- What are Mocks and Stubs?
- Writing and Running tests in Express
- Write and run some unit tests to test a module
REST API using Express and Mongoose
- What is a REST API
- Why REST API?
- Data Exchange Formats
- JSON vs. XML
- Monolith Architecture
- Microservice Architecture
- Build a small application using the REST API