Who should apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
Gain & Maintain your CAPM
- The certification exam has 150 questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
- CAPM certification holders need to earn 15 PDUs every three years to maintain the certification.
- Learn the necessary skills to carry out business projects
- Be well prepared for passing the CAPM exam
- Know the 10knowledge areas of project management